This post may contain affiliate links but I really, really do want all of these awesome products!
Thanksgiving is over and it’s time for everyone to get those last minute wish lists mailed out to Mr. Claus. Wish list fun isn’t only for kiddos though! This mama has a few things that she would like to see under that tree on Christmas morning too and I thought I’d give you all a peek at my Christmas wish list!
1. Microsoft Surface 3 Pro or some convertible computer/tablet – I can’t decide which one for sure, but I’m pretty sure I’d be happy with any of them . I love my laptop, but it’s big so I’d love a smaller convertible laptop/tablet that is a little more portable since I’m always on the go.
2. Cannon Rebel t3i or t5i – again, I’m not picky…either is a huge leap up from what I’m using so I’d be a happy girl. One of my goals for 2015 is to really step up my photography so this would help a ton.
3. Beats by Dre Solo 2 – I think these would really come in handy since I “work” in the living room, so when I’m watching or editing video my computer wouldn’t have to fight the television for rank. Plus they come in cool colors like teal and purple which is an added bonus.
4. Adobe Photoshop Elements – yes, hard to believe that I don’t have it already right? Nope…not this girl, I’ve only been using free photo editing software to this point so I think this combined with #2, would really help me step up my photography game. Plus it would be super fun to play with!
5. Ariat Boots – the tall ones. I have like 20 pairs of Fat Baby’s in various colors, but I want a pair of the taller, dressier ones. I may have a bit of a boot obsession…
6. Sewing Machine – I’ve been trying more new crafts and I’ve never learned to sew (don’t judge). I really want to learn how so I can make some of the super cute stuff I see. You know, in my free time…
7.Iron Man USB Pen Drive – I use these all the time because I’m always jumping from computer to computer. I like this one because well…Iron Man…
So that’s pretty much it…I mean there are probably a few other things that I can’t really think of off the top of my head, but for the most part, this covers my wants for this year. What’s on your wish list this holiday season? Let me know in the comments below and thanks for reading!