I received free products for review purposes. My opinions are 100% my own and based on my experience with the product. This post contains affiliate links.
I’ve been able to check out a lot of really cool new beauty products over the past few weeks. Some are entirely new items that I’ve never tried before and some are just new brands of old favorites. Here are some of my faves so far:
1. Vibrance Hair & Nail Vitamins: Last summer I chopped my hair and it has been quite the process of trying to grow it out. I’ve spent a crazy amount of money on extensions and now it’s at that awkward length where I can’t decide if I want to keep growing it out or if I want to just chop it again. It just isn’t growing fast enough for me so I tried something new. Today I want to introduce you to Vibrance Hair & Nails Vitamins. I had heard things about all different brands of hair and nail vitamins, but me, I’m a skeptic. I’ll try anything once, but I usually don’t go into it hopeful that it’s going to work – that way I can’t be disappointed at yet another epic fail right?
Well I’ve been using these vitamins for about a month now and I can say that I now have an actual ponytail when I put it up. I’ve also noticed that my nails are growing faster than they have in the past which is awesome because I may actually be able to grow them out a little bit now. Winning! If you’d like to try them for yourself you can get an extra bottle for free with an order of Vibrance Hair Vitamins using code BBVRB1G1 at checkout on Amazon.
2. 100% Pure Argan Oil: Strengthens brittle, cracked, nails and softens cuticles. I had no idea argan oil was good for more than just hair since those are the types of products I had typically found it in before. Or at least those were the products that I noticed it in. Since I love it in hair products I was pretty stoked to find out that Radha Argan Oil can be used as a topical ointment for medicinal and therapeutic purposes to soothe the irritated skin of infants, for various skin ailments, and to protect against skin infections. It was also used in traditional cuisine. It is first cold pressed to ensure the best quality, highest-grade oil. Unscented, Lightweight & pure for the ultimate healthy glow.
3. Hair Chalk: Now this is just fun. I’ve dyed my hair so many colors in past. I’m a big fan of bold and edgy, but the dye always fades out and it really only looks awesome for a couple of weeks – at least in my hair. What I love about the hair chalk is that it’s not permanent so I can use it as often or little as I want and I can change the color(s) whenever I want to. I can even let my daughter use it because you know she loves to do everything mama does, but I don’t have to worry about it not washing out. The colors in this set are awesome and I think it’ll add a little fun to your spring and summer style.
4. Evian Spray: Okay, this is something I had no idea I needed, but now that I’ve used it I kind of love it, and I can really see myself loving it more during the summer months. At first I was like “well, what am I gong to do with a can of water?” but little did I know that you can use evian® Facial Spray to intensify makeup colors, revive color throughout the day, and set makeup after application. Woo Hoo – I love anything that’s multi-purpose!
To create intense color: Spray your brush with evian® Facial Spray before applying colorful or metallic eyeshadow to create intense, bold colors that don’t look chalky. For contouring and blending: Before blending bronzer with foundation, wet a Beauty Blender or other blending tool with evian® Spray to create an airbrushed, flawless look. You can also use evian® Facial Spray to blend foundation along the jawline and neck to eliminate unwanted foundation lines. To set makeup: After applying foundation and/or powder, lightly mist skin with evian® Facial Spray in a circular motion to set foundation and/or powder for a more natural look. To revive color throughout the day: Using evian® Facial Spray any time during the day can instantly revive color to help makeup look fresh and vibrant even hours after makeup was applied. For best results, lightly mist skin in a circular motion. Can be kept in the office, gym bag, or purse to freshen up makeup after work, before a party, or any time you need a quick touch up. Check out www.evianspray.com or www.facebook.com/evianspray for other great ideas and uses for evian Facial Spray!
5. Oz Naturals Eye Gel: I’m busy, I’m stressed, I never get enough sleep, and while most of the time you could never tell…if part of me is going to show it, it’s goig to be my eyes. Bags, puffiness, dark circles, and sometimes my eyes just feel tired. If you have these issues, this stuff really is magic. It just feels good putting it on. It’s sort of cool and just soothing and simply makes my eyes happy.
Bonus Product – Ultra Curl Defining Cream: Arvazallia Ultra Curl Defining Cream with Argan Oil is a curl cream that conditions wavy and curly hair and activates curls. It eliminates frizz and provides and adds shine. What I love about this is that it doesn’t make your hair “crunchy” like mousse does, but still allows me to have a lazy hair day (meaning I just want my natural waves, not frizz, and no blow drying required). Pretty much all of the curl enhancing products I’ve tried in the past are a mousse type of product, which works fine for some styles, but this just leaves my hair with a little bit softer look without a lot of work.
Chelley @ AisForAdelaide saysMarch 21, 2015 at 10:08 am
Hair chalk looks like so much fun! I can imagine my daughters and I playing with these in the summer!
Corina Ramos saysMarch 21, 2015 at 11:24 am
You picked out some good ones! Thanks for sharing these. Hope you’re having a great weekend!
Lubna Naz saysMarch 24, 2015 at 9:59 am
Very informative and I like the selection you have made. A nice share indeed!