I think it’s about time for a new recipe, and while this one doesn’t come in a Crock Pot (although I may be able to make that work), it’s super easy and super yummy.
What You Need
- 4-6 thick boneless pork chops
- 2 tbsp oil (I used olive oil)
- 1 1/3 cup instant rice
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 (10oz) can condensed chicken and rice soup
- 1/2 chopped walnuts (optional)
What You Do
- Preheat oven to 350
- Sprinkle a little salt and pepper over pork chops and brown in skillet with oil.
- Sprinkle rice into sprayed 7 x 11 baking dish. Add orange juice and arrange pork chops.
- Add ginger to soup mix in can. Pour soup mix over pork chops.
- Sprinkle walnuts if you chose to use.
- Cover and cook 25 minutes.
- Uncover and cook additional 10 mins or until rice is tender.
Add Broccoli or your favorite veggie as a side and dinner is served! It doesn’t get much easier than that right?! What’s your favorite easy baked dish? Let me know in the comments below and thanks for reading!
Jessica Jones saysApril 17, 2014 at 9:57 am
I am always searching for new ways to make pork chops and this just looks so yummy! I am going to add this to my meal plan for next week. Thank you for the recipe
Jessica saysApril 17, 2014 at 11:50 am
That looks so good. I pinned it so I can add it to a future week’s menu!
Christi saysApril 17, 2014 at 4:26 pm
This sounds so good. I am always looking for new protein packed recipes for my family.
Michelle F. saysApril 17, 2014 at 7:03 pm
That looks really good and easy to do too.
Jessica (Savory Experiments) saysApril 18, 2014 at 11:03 am
These looks fabulous!
Antionette Blake saysApril 18, 2014 at 3:38 pm
We don’t eat pork but thisis a great receipe
Erinn S saysApril 19, 2014 at 10:14 am
I have been in need of some newer pork chops recipes-thank you!
Laura Smith saysApril 19, 2014 at 4:01 pm
This looks so good and easy to make. I will be trying this very soon, Thanks!
Julie saysApril 19, 2014 at 6:40 pm
That sounds good. I’ve never cooked with orange juice before, but I’ve seen recipes with it.
Alison saysApril 21, 2014 at 7:37 pm
Yes! Using OJ is not something I normally think about, but it definitely changes things up and for the better in this case!
Michelle F. saysApril 20, 2014 at 10:39 pm
That looks really good. I love the addition of the orange.
Kelly Kimmell saysApril 21, 2014 at 3:14 am
This recipe sounds yummy, I will have to give it a try real soon. Thanks for sharing.