This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Char-Broil. All opinions are 100% mine.
Spring is here and summer is quickly approaching and y’all know what that means…BBQ time! Okay, well we grill year around, but in the spring and summer, it gets kicked up a notch to nearly every day. I mean really what’s better than warm weather, the smell of charcoal, maybe some chicken on the grill, and family and friends gathered around? Not many things top that if you ask me! I
In our neck of the woods, there’s not a lot on the table that can’t be cooked on the grill. Chicken and steaks? Of course. Hamburgers and hot dogs? Yes, please. Veggies? Don’t mind if I do. Fish and oysters? Most definitely! That’s what having an quality grill is just as important as having a reliable vehicle. Say hello to the brand new Char-Broil Kettleman Charcoal grill.
When I think of grills, I automatically think of Char-Broil. Probably because more than 65 years ago, Char-Broil brought the first charcoal grill to market and ever since then, the company has introduced a series of innovations that are now standard among modern grills, always striving to make cookouts more enjoyable for the millions of people who barbecue each week. The latest breakthrough is Char-Broil’s new Kettleman 22.5” Charcoal Grill (MSRP $139), an updated and vastly improved kettle-style grill that is more efficient and easier to use.
While the shape may be familiar, the Char-Broil Kettleman Grill is no ordinary charcoal kettle – it is loaded with features that give backyard enthusiasts better control over every aspect of the cooking process:
- Temperature Control – With a super sized cool-touch damper on the grill’s lid, heat management is easy. Vents around the body of the kettle allow air to fuel the fire from all sides, providing even heat to the cooking surface. Wow! No more burned edges and raw insides!
- Flare-Up Control – A porcelain coated no-fall-through grate allows charcoal flavor through while keeping flames away from food. Wood chips can be thrown on the grate and small foods like shrimp or asparagus will never fall into the fire. It’s about time! I can’t count how many asparagus stalks I’ve lost over the years!
- Charcoal Control – Designed to grill twice as many burgers with the same 50 briquettes as the leading kettle. Say what?! This will definitely make the wife happy!
- Ash Control – A slide-in, porcelain-coated ashtray is tight against the grill making cleanup and maintenance simpler than ever. Because everyone likes to eat, nobody like to clean up!
- Stability Control – Wide stance, heavy-gauge steel legs add stability and easy mobility. A bottom shelf doubles as a holder for the cooking grate or other accessories. Perfect for all the dogs and kiddos running around at those family gatherings!
Heck, they really can’t make it much easier! Back yard chef’s and grilling ninjas across the world may have just met their new best friend for this busy grilling season! If you’re like me and thinking “well, it is about time for an upgrade”, this bad boy can be purchased at Lowe’s or learn more about the Kettleman grill at www.charbroil.com. Now get out there and fire up that BBQ – your friends and family are waiting!