Eternal youth is something that most of us are striving for. Okay, maybe not eternal, but I’d like to slow the process down just a bit ya know? The good news is that there are a number of different ways you can look younger! In this blog post, we’re going to let you in on some secrets regarding this, so continue reading to discover everything that you need to know…
- Avoid matte formula foundations – For a more youthful complexion, opt for a tinted moisturizer instead of a full-coverage foundation.
- Take collagen supplements – It is a good idea to take collagen supplements. This is because we will experience a one per cent decrease in collagen production every year after turning 20-years-old. This basically means that your skin is going to get more fragile and thinner. Oral supplements can assist with supporting the natural production of collagen.
- Use cold water to rinse your hair – This is a little trick that is not going to cost you anything. Finishing with a cold rinse is important because it will lock in good conditioning, helping to infuse shine.
- Keep cuticles hydrated and opt for neutral nails – It is very important to hydrate with oil because dry skin tends to look older, even when it is young. A clean, nude nail polish is also advisable because it has a more youthful appearance.
- Use vitamin A on your skin – Vitamin A derivatives, such as retinoids and retinals, are one of the most critical ingredients for anti-ageing that have emerged within the past few decades. It is a good idea for everyone to use some sort of vitamin A derivative every evening. This is because they help to smooth the skin, even out discoloration, speed cell turnover, unclog pores, and encourage healthy skin cell production.
- Consider different cosmetic treatments – Of course, there are lots of different types of treatments and surgeries out there for people who wish to look younger, like face-lifts. Before you go under the knife, though, it is important to do your research and make sure that this is the right option for you.
- Embrace thicker eyebrows – Aside from the advice that has been discussed so far, it is a good idea to embrace thick eyebrows. This is because defined and bolder brows will give the impression of a face that looks younger. This is why it is a good idea to purchase a product that is going to help you with filling any gaps along your brow.
- Wear sunscreen on your neck and face – A lot of people forget the neck, although it is one of the first areas – along with under your eyes – that will show ageing. It is advisable to use SPF that is 25 or above, and opt for a product that is unscented.
As you can see, there are a number of different ways that you can look younger. If you try out the tricks that have been mentioned above, we’re sure you will notice a difference with regard to how you look and feel!