I am participating in the January 2015 Bi-Annual Blogathon Bash! It’s my second blogathon event and I’m pretty stoked – last year I accomplished so much and its time I get caught back up on some blog maintenance and hopefully get a head start on some other projects. I needed the motivation to take some time and stop “multi-tasking” and just focus on one project, my blog, for a little while so this it perfect timing. I am hoping to get a lot done this weekend and I think if I accomplish all I hope to, I’ll find that I won’t feel so overwhelmed with list of un-done tasks that is always seems to be looming.
The blogathan starts this morning and goes through the 26th. You have to commit to at least 24 hours of blogging tasks; which I think I should be able to do easily over the course of the next few days. I mean really I have enough stuff to catch up on that I could quite easily keep myself busy much longer than that! I have a running “to-do” list for my blog so hopefully I can wipe out a ton of the items that never seem to make it all the way to the top!
To keep myself accountable I’m going to share a few of the things I hope to accomplish over the course of the weekend include:
- Update my media kit. My little blog has grown tremendously over the past year, and mostly over the past few months, so I need to get those stats updated.
- Finish Posts that I have started drafts of – I have a ton of these and I’d like to bring at least 4 or 5 to completion and “trash” the ones that I’m not in love with anymore.
- Schedule out tweets and Facebook posts on Hootsuite & Facebook Scheduler for the remainder of January and all of February.
- Complete as many of the Blogathon Mini Challenges as I can – these mini challenges always prove to be very informative and helpful and who doesn’t need a few new tricks?
- Have Fun & Learn some new stuff while I work toward making my blog even more awesome!
Good luck on everyone who is participating and if anyone wants to jump on the Blogathon bandwagon, just click here for details and feel free to join in!