Thank you to Chuice for sponsoring this post. All opinions and my love for healthy food solutions is 100% my own.
Food…it’s a struggle for me. A struggle between eating relatively healthy most of the time, then falling off the wagon, binging on crap for a week, then feeling guilty about it. A lot of times the trigger for me to fall into the pits of fried goodness and convenience store drums of pop is simply convenience. If I’m not prepared I fail, and I don’t just fail a little bit – or for one meal, I go all out and make it worth it (at least that’s what I always tell myself.) In my quest to do better I’ve been seeking out food options that are both healthy and convenient which is not always easy. Meet Chuice.
I’m going to be honest here – when I received my shipment of Chuice to try, I was a little uncertain when I first opened the box. Is it juice or is it food? A chewy drink? That kind of goes against everything that is right in the world – especially for this girl who doesn’t even like pulp in her orange juice…not even a little bit. I’ll give anything a try once though and I was pleasantly surprised. Consuming Chuice wasn’t as “weird” as I thought it was going to be and the taste was actually pretty good. I could definitely see using Chuice to replace a snack in the afternoon or even lunch.
- Taste of Earth “Chuice” is a revolutionary raw food in a bottle!
- Chuice begins with chewing because chewing releases the first enzyme in the mouth – amylase, which starts breaking down complex carbohydrates. (I had no idea…seriously, mind blown!)
- Enzymes are vital because they are the body’s biocatalysts, meaning they make other things work.
- When we are young, the body can produce the enzymes it needs, but between the ages of 27 and 35, our enzyme levels begin to drop or even plummet. If these enzymes are not replaced, problems with digestion, illness and all kinds of premature aging begin.
- The best way to replace enzymes is through the food we consume, but unfortunately, because most food is either processed or cooked, the enzymes are lost. Getting enzymes from a wide variety of natural raw foods will put back what the body can no longer produce.
- Chuice is made from all kinds of nutrient-dense ingredients from kale to carrots and apples to walnuts. It has everything your body needs to start running efficiently again. Each serving of Chuice is packed with vitamins and minerals too. In fact, a 16 oz. Chuice contains 11 grams of dietary fiber and 6 grams of bioavailable protein.
Take a look see what others have said about Chuice. If you’re ready to try a new way of eating and want to give Chuice a try, free shipping is currently available for those who sign up for the #real6.
Do you think Chuice would solve a dietary problem you face? Is it something you wound be interested in trying? When would you Chuice? Let me know in the comments below and thanks for reading!
PATRICE M FOSTER saysMarch 24, 2015 at 9:28 am
I have to look into this Taste of Earth “Chuice” juice never heard about and don’t see in grocery. Thanks for sharing.
Terri Ramsey Beavers saysMarch 24, 2015 at 3:19 pm
I would probably take Chuice. It sounds like it has a lot of the thing I like in it and as long as it taste great, I’m all for it.
Jamie Knupp saysMarch 24, 2015 at 4:12 pm
Looks interesting. I’ve never heard of Chuice before, but worth looking into. Thanks for sharing!
Debbie Denny saysMarch 24, 2015 at 6:42 pm
That is interesting looking. I may have to try it.
Mhie Lee saysMarch 25, 2015 at 7:15 am
I never hear this juice, but I am not scared to try new things. Thanks for sharing.