Have you ever really thought about how important hair is to you? Do you like your hair? What would you like to change about it? For a lot of ladies, it’s a bit embarrassing to admit, but thinning hair is a problem. There are tons of different reasons that women experience this, but the fact is being a woman is hard enough without having to deal with thinning hair too. There are things that we can do thought, to help achieve that thicker, fuller hair that we all desire.
- The right hair style. Creating texture and volume is the key to hair that appears thicker. Cut and color are also great tools to help create dimension, enhance the hair you have and give a fuller appearance. Often times, shorter hair styles work best and can help to provide added fullness.
- Increase your iron intake. If you have heavy periods or battle anemia, iron deficiency can be a factor in hair loss so upping your iron intake with supplements or diet can help.
- Switch your part. If you always part your hair down the middle or to one side, the hair can begin to lay flat. Switching it to a different side every few days or weeks can give you some added volume.
- If you suffer from hereditary hair loss, there’s Women’s ROGAINE®Foam – that’s right! ROGAINE isn’t just for men anymore! Women’s ROGAINE® Foam is the first and only FDA-approved once daily treatment with 5% minoxidil proven to regrow hair. Women’s ROGAINE® Foam is easy to apply just once a day. It can be used in the morning or evening. Women’s ROGAINE® Foam can be used on chemically processed or color treated hair and with any of your styling products.
Facts About Hair Loss
- Thinning hair and hair loss caused by hereditary hair loss is a real, common concern that 1 in 3 women will notice in their lifetime.
- Thinning and hair loss caused by hereditary hair loss can begin as early as one’s 20s.
- If you experience hereditary hair loss if left untreated it will continue to worsen as you age.
- The key to managing hereditary hair loss is treating it at the earliest signs with Women’s ROGAINE® Foam, which is clinically proven to regrow hair in 81%* of women with new hairs growing in up to 48%** thicker than before.
- In addition to thinning and loss associated with hereditary hair loss, as we age our hair changes in color and texture.
- There are 4 main signs of aging hair: loss of pigment, decrease in moisture and oil production, changes in texture and inactive follicles resulting in thinning and loss of density.
If any of these things sound familiar and you think that you’re a candidate for Women’s ROGAINE® Foam you can start by learning more and grabbing a coupon here. If you’re interested in winning a one-year supply, just leave a comment below letting me know what your most pressing hair problem is. All comments made before 11:59pm PST on October 14th, 2015 will be eligible to win! (US Only, Age 18+ please)