This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Tyson Foods, Inc. The opinions and text are all mine.
Speed and convenience. That’s a recurring theme in our house. I’m tired. The kids are hungry. I’m hungry. Hubby will certainly be hungry when he gets home. Guess I should start….wait! No…no time for dinner here. We have to make the cheer practice, marching band, horse barn, loop for the third night this week. You feel me? So many activities and never enough time. We do a lot of eating on the run, so fast and easy, and a lot of large groups, because the entire drum line or cheer squad could end up at the house at any given time. What I’m saying here is that my snack time occasion is every day – no matter the time of year, it’s the season for something and we have “that house”. You know the one with the teenage kids in and out all day every day and do you know how much a bunch of teenage boys can eat?!! Coincidentally, a group of 7 and 8 year old cheerleaders, can put it away too. It’s honestly ridiculous. We definitely need easy food options like Tyson® Any’tizers® Chicken Chips!
Mom’s Meal Requirements
A busy mama needs easy solutions though and to rank as my current favorite thing to feed packs of ravenous individuals (mom and dad included) you have to meet some requirements. Those include:
- Fast – I need to be able to make it in 30 min or less because we have a tight schedule to keep.
- Quantity – I need to be able to feed one 7 year old cheerleader as we flee out the door for practice, shoes in hand, or 7 high school boys who have been hauling marching drums around all afternoon and are “starving”. I need to have options on the fly without having to put too much thought into a meal plan.
- Versatility/Portability – Can I make an awesome spread for group functions, but also toss it in a lunch bag and hit the road in a rush?
- Demand – do those I am feeding, like it? If they won’t eat it, none of the other areas even matter anymore.
- Price – It has to be affordable. I mean I’m willing to pay a bit of a premium for convenience and quality that I can count on, but within reason so it has to fit into my moderate grocery budget.
No Problems, Just Solutions
Those things seem reasonable right? You’d be surprised how hard it is to meal plan for a family of five around that set of requirements several nights a week. You learn real fast what you keep on hand all the time, and what’s pointless to even bother with. Recently I’ve found NEW Tyson® Any’tizers® Chicken Chips! and so far, they’ve been a hit and checked all the boxes needed to secure a spot in our freezer.
Click the photo above for your own Walmart exclusive: $1 off any one Tyson product!!
The best part about Any’tizers though, beside the fact you can pick them up at Walmart with all of your other groceries, is that I like snacking on them too so it’s a win-win for everyone!!! It’s not often that everyone agrees on something. Some days I feel more like a short order cook than anything. Tyson gives you a variety of flavors though. Pair that with a variety of sauces and you end up with lots of happy children, teens, and adults, all working hard, crushing goals, and making memories! At the end of the day, that’s really what it’s all about right?
These triangle-shaped all-white meat snacks are boldly seasoned just like your favorite chips — available in BBQ, Ranch, and Cheddar & Sour Cream flavors. A high-quality crave-worthy snack, with a crispy texture, perfect for dipping and 11g of protein per serving, which is perfect for my hard working athletes! With over 50 chips in every bag, there’s enough to go around and you just prepare in your oven or microwave and snack time is ready! Winning! If you’re thinking, “man, I wish I had a coupon to try these out”; whelp, you’re in luck because I’ve got one right here:
Now, tell me, do you have a go-to that meets all of my mamma requirements? What is it? Are you planning on trying NEW Tyson® Any’tizers® Chicken Chips! and if so, what flavor will you try first? Let me know in the comments below and thanks for reading!