I think it’s about time for a new recipe, and while this one doesn’t come in a Crock Pot (although I may be able to make that work), it’s super easy and super yummy.
What You Need
- 4-6 thick boneless pork chops
- 2 tbsp oil (I used olive oil)
- 1 1/3 cup instant rice
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 (10oz) can condensed chicken and rice soup
- 1/2 chopped walnuts (optional)
What You Do
- Preheat oven to 350
- Sprinkle a little salt and pepper over pork chops and brown in skillet with oil.
- Sprinkle rice into sprayed 7 x 11 baking dish. Add orange juice and arrange pork chops.
- Add ginger to soup mix in can. Pour soup mix over pork chops.
- Sprinkle walnuts if you chose to use.
- Cover and cook 25 minutes.
- Uncover and cook additional 10 mins or until rice is tender.
Add Broccoli or your favorite veggie as a side and dinner is served! It doesn’t get much easier than that right?! What’s your favorite easy baked dish? Let me know in the comments below and thanks for reading!