Anyone have hard to curl hair? You know, the kind that you have to use tons of product or wait till you’re literally frying your hair before they’ll actually stay in and even then they’re flat before lunch time? If that sounds like you, then listen up, there may be hope yet! It’s called the KISS InstaWave hair curler. Now hear me out on this because this thing really works!
I’m going to admit, I was stoked to try it, but I had some reservations about how well it would actually work and heck, it looked sort of funny, but you know me, I’m willing to try just about anything once. In this case we had company over for the weekend so my sister-in-law wanted to check it out too and let me tell you she LOVED it! So much so, I’m pretty sure I’ve lost my KISS InstaWave for good. She said that under normal circumstances, it would take her a good hour and a half to get her whole head curled, because like me, she has that hair that refuses to hold curl without some real effort. With the KISS InstaWave, she had her entire done in beautiful bouncy curls in less than 30 minutes, and that was her first time using the curler so I expect it will go even faster after using it a few times.
- Hold the InstaWave vertically
- Place a section of hair on the InstaWave curling rod
- Touch the Curl Dial either left or right, and the InstaWave instantly and automatically catches and curls the hair
- Hold for 5-10 seconds, hold longer for tighter curls and less for beachy waves
- Pull the InstaWave down vertically, letting hair out
- Tip: Switch between curling right and curling left to create the most natural looking curls