This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #GIVEEXTRAGETEXTRA #Walmart #CollectiveBias
I’ve mentioned it a few times on my Facebook page, but I’m not sure if y’all know that my office was recently sold to a new company. (Yes I have a full-time job outside the home in addition to the blog and yes, I’m crazy!) The past couple of weeks has been total chaos with the old company ripping out all of our equipment, us trying to get files copied, saved and in order for the transition, and then this week the new company putting in new equipment, us trying to learn new systems, and all while trying to maintain some type of service standards with our clients. At best, it’s been tough and highly stressful, but through all of it most of us have tried to maintain a positive attitude and keep a sense of humor and I thought it would be nice to share a little “Thank You” with my co-workers who have all put in a little extra to make sure everthing was taken care of.
I headed down to Wal-Mart, because let’s be honest, they have everything, and picked up some of those awesome new Extra® 35 stick-packs of Extra® Gum Spearmint and Extra® Gum Polar Ice®…you know, Give Extra, Get Extra! These were conveniently placed at the checkout so I didn’t have to look far. I also grabbed a pack of scrapbook paper in some fun, springy designs so that I could make personalized pillow box gift holders with that will fit these ginormous packs of Extra® Gum perfectly! I thought it was pretty cool that packaging is durable and recycled. It fits perfectly with our offices initiative to go paperless to help do our part with helping our environment.
Pillow Box Gift Holder
Now for those pillow box gift holders I was telling you about. They’re super cute and easy to make and they’re perfect for personalizing and really can be used for any occasion when you’d like to give a small gift to someone.
- First thing you’ll want to do is print out the free template for your pillow box here.
- Once you’ve downloaded and printed your free template, you’ll want to cut it out around the outside edges.
- If you have a paper scorer that’s great, but if not you can use any blunt tip object (butter knife, pen cap, etc) to score along the dotted lines.
- Once the edges are scored use a glue stick or tape to secure the long edges together.
- Now fold the ends together along the scored sections, insert gift of choice, in my cases Extra® Gum Spearmint, and tape shut.
Ready to make your own pillow box gift? How will you celebrate with Extra® Gum? Let me know in the comments below and thanks for reading!