- 4 Boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 Slices of fresh mozzarella
- 2 Large tomatoes
- 2 Avocados – seed removed and quartered
- 1 Bunch of fresh basil – julienned
- 4 tbsp. Olive Oil
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Italian Seasonings
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat your oven to 350 degrees and place your cast iron on the burner set to med- high to heat up and season your chicken breast with Italian seasonings on both sides.
- Add your Olive oil and allow to bubble and pop to ensure your cast iron is warm enough. Now add your chicken cook for about 10 minutes on each side until it starts to brown up.
- Remove the chicken, cover and set to the side.
- Place your thick sliced tomatoes in the pan and cook for 2 minutes on each side on medium heat. Remove your tomatoes and set to the side
- Place your chicken back in the pan and top each chicken breast with fresh mozzarella then your tomato slices. Drizzle balsamic vinegar on top of all chicken.
- Place your cast iron in the oven and cook about 15 minutes until cheese is melted then remove from the oven.
- Top your chicken with fresh basil and quartered avocado if you desire and you’re ready to eat!