This post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx.com.
Most of you are aware, but for those of you that aren’t, I have two kids. Neither are “babies” anymore. One, the boy child, is a Junior in High School and the other, the little diva is 6 going on 16. Like I said, no babies have come from this womb in a while, BUT my beautiful niece is about to have her first little girl and I had no idea so many new things were out there in the marketplace for new moms and babies!!!
Honestly,I kind of feel ripped off because when I had my son, shortly after the extinction of the dinosaur, us uncomfortably pregnant ladies should have just shopped at the local tent and awning shop because the fashion choices weren’t much better. Some conveniences like disposable bottle liners and dishwasher safe products were out, but looking back, even some of those things that we thought were so awesome at the time, are kind of like a stone tablet in comparison to today’s offerings. Just look at some of this stuff! Convenience, indulgence, self care, baby care, it’s all here!!
- Vichy LiftActiv Vitamin C Serum Brightening Skin Corrector: I know that pregnancy glow is a real thing, but mama’s know that after baby comes, we welcome any assist we can get with feeling back to our pre-pregnancy selves. An Anti Aging Skin care routine is equally as important and this Vitamin C serum from Vichy will have your skin brighter and firmer in just 10 days! Trust me, use code BABBLEBOXX for 20% off and Free shipping through 9/30/18!
- Baby Banana Infant Toothbrush & Smoothie Soothers Fruit Teether: Beside being adorable, these toothbrushes are a favorite of Moms and babies! The massaging bristles help soothe while removing sugars from gums and good oral hygiene is something that will stay with your kiddos for life. And this might be my favorite part – it’s dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. Winning!
- Playtex Nursing Bra & Maternity Panty: Nursing bras…they’re functional, but not exactly fashionable, and rarely comfortable and really, that’s all you want when you’re trying to keep you’re mini alive right? It’s taken some time to come around, but I think Playtex has the right idea now. My fave is the Nursing Sports Bra with Racer Back and it’s simplified sizing, Cool Comfort™ fabric that helps keep you cool and comfortable and the pull-over racer-back design with back adjustable straps because one size doesn’t always fit all! Pair that with the fold-down modern brief and it’s ultra soft fabric that stretches to fit and you’re going to be a happier, and more comfortable mama!
- Apple Park Hooded Owl Towel & Patterned Owl Rattle: Beside being adorable, this hooded infant towel is the perfect size for baby, made with soft and absorbent 100% organic cotton terry. The matching organic cotton rattle is a plush toy and rattle all in one. Oh my cuteness! Right now you can 20% off with code: BB20.
- Bamboobies Reusable Nursing Pads, Nursing Shawl, & Boobease 100% Organic Nipple Balm: Beside being fun to say, bamboobies eco-friendly nursing pads and other breastfeeding solutions have a lot to offer. The washable nursing pad bamboobies® are made of ultra-soft and soothing bamboo rayon velour, an absorbent inner layer of cotton with an outer milkproof™ liner to help prevent embarrassing leaks! You’d think this would be the standard for worn out mamas, but not every nursing pad is made alike. These nursing
pads are absorbent, eco-friendly andcome in two varieties: the ultra-thin, heart-shaped nursing pads are made for light leaking and are less visible through clothing. The round-shaped overnight nursing pads are ultra-soft, larger, thicker and super absorbent for heavy leaking and newborn nursing. Their partner in crime is boob-ease 100% Organic Nipple Balm to help ease the suffering from sore and cracked nipples in the first few weeks! And don’t forget the bamboobies Open Nursing Shawl, making this trifecta complete. It’s fashionable, versatile, and baby-carrier friendly. I can see this being used way beyond the days of nursing to be completely honest! *FREEBIES: 1 pair bamboobies Washable Nursing Pads – light pink, ultra-thin heart-shaped pads – S&H $2.99 US, $4.99 CAN. Limit one
pair per customer – orders with more than one pair WILL NOT SHIP. Orders with FREEBIES ONLY may take 4-6 weeks to ship due to
volume. You can also currently save 30% OFF sitewide with code FREE30 entered at checkout!
- Baby b’gosh Baby and Toddler Clothing: This is possibly some of the cutest stuff for baby I’ve seen in a long time. The best part, even the denim jacket is baby soft. I keep petting it and really would love one in my size because soft things are the best!!! Right now through September 30, 2018, you can load up on the cutest and softest outfits and necessities and take 20% off purchases of $40+ (in store code: 038223 or online code OKBG3550). *Exclusions Apply
I know that’s a lot to take in, but it really is all pretty exciting for new mama’s or anyone that needs baby shower gift ideas. What do you think is your favorite? What was you’re biggest “want” when you were expecting? Let me know in the comments below and thanks for reading!