Lots of cooking and baking is going to be done over the next few weeks so I thought I’d share some of my favorite ideas from around the interwebs. These aren’t just any old dishes though, what’s amazing about this (beside the fact that they are delicious) is that they all require 5 or fewer ingredients to prepare. Anything too complex and I’m likely to give up before I get started when I’m trying to push about 12 things out of the kitchen at the same time so these side dishes will be perfect to fill any gaps in your menu and the tummies of those sitting at your table.
1. The Best Cheesy Potato Casserole (made with frozen hashbrowns!)
3. Snickers Salad (a yummy twist on conventional fruit salad)
4. Oven Roasted Brussels Sprouts
5. Easy Homemade Cole Slaw
6. Oven Roasted Parmesan Green Beans
7. Quick & Easy Roasted Broccoli
8. Cheesy Squash & Tomato Casserole
9. Rosemary Mashed Sweet Potatoes
10. Two Ingredient Pumpkin Muffins
12. Butternut Squash With Maple (Paleo & Gluten Free Friendly!)
13. Mississippi Mud Cheesy Potatoes (this has BACON!!)
14. Easy Zucchini Pasta with Pesto & Mushrooms
What’s your favorite holiday side dish? Do you have a super easy “go-to” that nobody can get enough of? Let me know in the comments below and thanks for reading!
Heather @ Life of a Traveling Navy Wife saysNovember 24, 2014 at 12:23 pm
Amanda @ MoveLoveEat saysNovember 24, 2014 at 12:48 pm
mmmm those parmesan roasted green beans sound amazing! Great roundup, I love dishes with minimal ingredients!
Ellen Christian saysNovember 25, 2014 at 2:54 am
Thanks so much for sharing my recipe. Off to check out the others. Sharing!